This is the lightweight rescue pulley you've been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1" Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 1.8 ounces.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength
- High-strength aluminium sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin sheave
- Handles ropes up to 1/2" (13 mm) in diameter
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads
- Material: High Quality Aluminium
- Axle: Stainless steel
- Sheave: 1.20" Delrin
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 1.75" x 1.07"
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Pulley Strength: 22 kN = 4946 lbs.
- Max Rope Size: 0.5" (13 mm)