- If you feel a product purchased at our store has not met your expectations, return the item with proof of purchase for exchange, refund, repair, or credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE. It is the customer's responsibility to contact one of our stores to receive a return authorization code. Any return missing this code will be refused.
- Returns and exchanges can be made at any of our stores, or by mail.
- From within Canada - Return items must be sent via prepaid, insured post. All returns not meeting these requirements will be refused.
- From outside Canada - Return items must be sent via prepaid, insured post. Do not return items by UPS or other carriers, as duty and/or brokerage fees will be charged, and your return will be refused.
- WildernessSupply.ca offers a 14-day return policy with full refund OR 30-day exchange. Any return over 30 days will be refused.
- Items purchased from our Clearance section are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Please contact us for more information or for help on processing your return if required.