A simple and effective tow system for a SUP paddler or beginning sea kayaker.
- Small waist paddlers love the compact size.
- Roll up style pouch is easy to re-stuff and close.
- Quickly switch from pre-set short (17') to long tow (50').
- Bag stays securely closed until needed with strong Velcro-style opening.
- Easily set up for different towing scenarios involving two or three boats.
- Yellow and Black floating rope is easy to see on the water.
- Waist belt equipped with quick release cam buckle
- Easily add more advanced features such as;
- Built-in shock absorber
- 2 Small S.S Keyhole Carabiners
- Quick Release Acetyl Cam Buckle
- 6 mm Multi-Filament Polypropylene Rope
- Large stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner
- Quick release grab toggle.
- Weight: 440 g
- Length: 50'
- Diameter: 1/4" PolyPro
- Tensile: 800
Kayaking. Touring, Lake, Cabin, Safety, Rescue