Trek and Travel Pocket Soaps contain 50 leaves of pure, dry soap so there's no risk of leakage in your luggage or pack and no risk of having it confiscated by airport security. The easy-to-ration leaves mean you'll have plenty of soap to last your entire trip. Handy for travel or camping because they're lightweight and compact. They're also biodegradable so they won't harm the environment when used in accordance with Leave No Trace principles.
- Won't harm the environment when used in accordance with Leave No Trace principles
- Light Green Tea fragrance
- 50 soap leaves in each pack
- TSA/ airport security approved carry-on compliant
- Comes in five types: Body Wash, Conditioning Shampoo, Hand Wash, Laundry Wash and Shaving Soap
- Can I wash in a stream or lake using Hand Wash / Body Wash? No. Biodegradable means that contact with water / UV will cause the ingredients to break down over time. However, even biodegradable soaps are harmful to aquatic life. Use Leave No Trace principles and wash at least 300 ft / 100m from a body of water.
- How many leaves of Laundry Wash would I need for machine washing? Simple question, complex answer. Washing in a sink (2 gallons / 7 Liters) requires 1-2 leaves. Top loader machines use up to 25 times as much water - laundromat machines may have plenty of internal soap residue, so 6 or so leaves might be sufficient. For details, see FAQS.
- How do I use the Shampoo with Conditioner? Take a couple of leaves from the package before getting into the shower. Hold the leaves in the palm of your hand and add a little water, then rub your hands together until a lather has formed – then wash and rinse your hair as you would with a liquid hair care product.