The NRS Rescue Board is designed to meet the most demanding needs of swift water rescue professionals.
- Lightweight, rigid and constructed for backcountry durability. Drop-stitch construction allows the board to be inflated up to 20 psi, rivaling a foam or composite board in rigidity but easily folds for compact transport and storage.
- A Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve engages at 20 psi, protecting the board from damages caused by over-inflation.
- The relief valve is screen protected to prevent river debris from entering and damaging the valve.
- A grooved and textured deck pad plus two padded handles help the rescuer maintain board control in rougher conditions.
- Four additional handles on the sides offer rescue victim support.
- Two reinforced 1.5" stainless D-rings on the sides of the bow are built to handle the strain of towing and lowering.
- Hi-vis color and large "RESCUE" lettering improves the board's visibility on the water.
- Includes NRS Super 2 HP Pump and Repair Kit.
- 3-year Warranty
- Dimensions: 57" x 25" x 4"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Material: PVC Drop Stitch
- Number of D Rings: 2
- Number of Handles: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield D7 and Pressure Relief
- NRS Super 2 HP Pump
- Repair Kit