The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife is lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD. Great for salt water use.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation
- The unique squeeze-release sheath design keeps the knife locked securely in place until you need it
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle
Blade Material: Titanium alloy
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
Total Length: 5.75"
Blade Length: 2.25"
Weight: 2.94 oz
Knife only Weight: 1.26 oz
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle