The compact, convenient NRS Green Knife folds up to fit in your life jacket, shirt, paddling top or pants pocket, and stays put with a spring clip. A great small knife to keep with you on the water.
- This tough all-purpose boating and camping knife opens with one hand, holds a clean edge, and won't weigh you down or crowd your pockets
- The 2 1/8" blunt-tip, stainless steel locking blade is big enough for nearly any task without being cumbersome
- A spring steel clip helps keep your NRS Green Knife where you want it
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly. When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, we recommend applying Loctite® or other threadlocker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- The handy bottle opener includes a lanyard hole, so you can ensure your Green Knife always stays with you.
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Total Length: 5.875"
Blade Length: 2.125"
Weight: 2.2 oz
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
- One-handed opening
- Stainless steel clip
- Bottle opener in handle
- Lanyard hole