The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
Total Length: 5.75"
Blade Length: 2.25"
Weight: 4.6 oz
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
- Matte finish on yellow handle model
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle