A tried-and-tested design that will last you through years of trips. Rugged aluminum poles hold up the basic dome structure while a fly rod holds the fly out over the doors to allow for dry entry and functional venting during rain. The El Capitan series of tents continues to be Eureka's top selling canoe tripping tent. Vents located towards the top of the tent allow for hot air to rise out creating a venting draft which draws cool air in from the bottom.
- Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules ensuring dry tent entry and providing functional vestibule space for storage.
- Eureka's unique short zip vent panel combined with the patented high/low door and HIGH PEAK fly sheet venting system creates a chimney style air flow system.
- Ripstop Armatech polyester fabric simply outlasts other fabrics when exposed to damaging UV rays from the sun.
- All door and vestibule zippers use size 10, the largest and strongest possible.
- Door mesh panels and interior roof mesh panels have zip in covers to retain warmth, making these the best 3 season tents sold in Canada.
- Capacity 2
- Average Trail Weight 7 lbs 0 oz
- Average Total Weight 7 lbs 14 oz
- Poles 3 Aluminum Easton T8 Adventec 8.84 mm
- Interior Floor Area 37.5 ftï¿½
- Fly fabric 75D Armatech Ripstop polyester with 2000mm PU
- Floor Fabric 75D Armatech polyester with 5000 mm