Hammock camping is now a 4-season adventure. Even the most ideal hammock setup is ruined if you can’t stay warm. The Insulated Hammock V with non-slip zones and Klymalite lofted synthetic insulation boasts a generous 180 degrees of protection from cold air and drafts. And because this pad features incredibly light, soft-touch fabric, you can get all the warmth you need for just two pounds.
- Klymalite Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated on-slip zones: On the top and bottom to keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Ergonomic: Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-Chamber Design: Limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Lightweight: Packs small and weights only 35 oz, light enough to backpack with.
- Patch included for emergency repairs
Hammock not included.
- Weight: 36 oz / 1021 g
- Dimensions: 78 x 47 x 2.5 / 198 x 119 x 6 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 in / 20 x 14 cm
- Material: 20D polyester
- R-Value: 4.4
- Warranty: Lifetime