The Weekender kit is designed for trips ranging from a weekend camping trip up to a week-long trek.
This kit makes it simple to find the right supplies to administer medical care, and the compact, lightweight design doesn't weigh down a pack. The perfect balance between affordability and portability that you need to handle most backcountry emergencies.
- CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
||10" x 9.5" x 4"
||1 lb 15 oz
||1 - 7 days
||1 - 6 people