The Day Tripper Lite is the ideal resource for a single day in the woods, whether you’re exploring solo or with a friend. Ultra-light and perfectly portable, it fits easily into your day pack and comes equipped with the essentials you may need to manage muscle pain, blisters, splinters, ticks, cuts, and other basic first aid issues. At once complete and compact, the Day Tripper Lite is proof that good things come in small packages.
- Quick Guide to Wilderness First Aid pamphlet by Eric A. Weiss, M.D
- Easy Care First Aid system with injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment
- Super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items
- Medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, and muscle inflammation
- Hospital-quality, precision-tipped forceps allow you to remove the smallest of splinters and ticks
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- 14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
Size: 5.5" x 2" x 4.5"
Weight: 0.2 lbs