An advanced inflatable boat developed with input from professional kayakers and packrafters, the Lite Water Dinghy – LWD – will expand your backcountry playground. Easy to take with you, the LWD weighs only 35 ounces and packs to the size of a one-liter bottle. Made from lightweight, durable polyester, it resists tears and punctures. Six tie-off zones lash gear, and the pump doubles as a dry bag. The LWD inflates quickly, tracks well, maneuvers easily, and delivers a supportive ride making it agile, stable and comfortable enough for canyoneering, finding your own private island, or just spending a day bobbing on a remote alpine lake.
- Durable Material: Hardwearing 210D polyester delivers exceptional puncture and abrasion resistance.
- Multiple Tie off Zones: Six strategically places tie-off zones provide multiple options for lashing gear or securing the LWD on shore.
- Protection: Made from lightweight, durable polyester, it resists tears and punctures.
- Ultra Lightweight : Pump converts to an ultra compact 4.5” x 9” storage bag for transport that takes up minimal pack volume.
- Six tie-off zones lash gear, and the pump doubles as a dry bag.
- Weight: 44 oz / 1270 g
- Dimensions: 76 x 45 x 9.5 in / 193 x 114 x 24 cm
- Pack Size: 9.5 x 5.75 x 5.75 in / 24 x 15 x 15 cm
- Inflation: Inflation Stuff Sack/Dry-bag Included
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 158.8 kg
- Raft Rating: Class 2; We recommend the LWD for conditions of mild flat water to small waves.
- Materials: 210D polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime