Elevate your campsite experience. The Northern Breeze screen house features our most durable fabrics and framework with added features that make this a versatile campsite shelter and refuge from the sun, bugs and rain. We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze 12 screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, noseeum mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However, our best selling features are the thousands of 'happy campers' who own a Northern Breeze. Enjoy!
- Set up uses 4 wide diameter shock corded aluminum poles that connect at a top mounted hub. Set up is simple and stability the best available. Complete with 8 guylines, 2 for each pole, for securing in windy conditions.
- Entry to the Northern Breeze is multi-faceted, adapting to whatever your needs may be due to the 3 beefy zippers found on each door.
- Full external rain/wind flaps create a virtually waterproof seal not found in other screen houses.
- All 4 flaps can be used as sun awnings, one awning pole set included
- Also available in blue
- Floor Size: 12 ft x 12 ft
- Interior Peak Height: 8 ft 5 in
- Weight: 34lb / 15.42kg
- Pack Size: 12 x 40 in
- Fly Sheet: Armatech polyester 3000mm with taped seams and high roof vent.
- Pole Attachment: Aluminum Center Hub, Clips, Ring & Pin