Safety necessities conveniently bundled together in a handy mesh bag. This simple and cost effective Safety Kit is great for the new paddler.
In cold water situations access to your paddle float must be immediate, reliable and simple. The Northwater paddle float is made of rigid closed cell foam and should be stored on your deck ready to use in an emergency.
- Meets Canadian Coast Guard requirements in a handy mesh bag
- Regulation throw bag, 55' of 1/4" polypropylene rope
- Aqua-bound BilgeMASTER kayak pump
- Sea Tec paddle float with reflective tape for added visibility
- Built from durable UV resistant fabric and uses 1" side release buckles to make it easy for cold or gloved hands to secure and remove the float from the paddle blade
- Fox 40 classic whistle
- Reusable mesh bag is great for storing and drying gear when off the water
Canadian Safety Kit 30SK-80b Includes
- Paddle Float
- North Water Micro Throw Line
- Aqua-Bound BilgeMASTER Pump
- Fox40 Whistle
Safety, Rescue, Kayaking, Lakes, Rivers, Schools, Camps, Touring