This 30-foot floating polypropylene line tucks into the wide-mouthed bag that plays out without fuss and packs back in quickly and easily. When filled, the bag rolls up and velcros tightly into a compact package not much wider than its attached waist belt. A tail of line allows you to use a deck-mounted towing point instead of the waist belt if preferred.
A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- 30’ x ¼” braided, high grade, floating polypropylene rope
- Stainless steel carabiner
- Quick Release Pull Bead
- Shock cord absorption integrated into towline without using knots, eliminates snagging potential
- Exterior carabiner anchor for quick access
- Flotation built into the bag
- High visibility reflective tape identifies main pocket, float and the quick release buckle toggle
- Built in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Floating ¼” H2Pro kermantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Stainless steel eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detatched.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Waist belt camp release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.
- Large S.S Keyhole Carabiner
Weight: 565 g
Diameter: 1/4" H2pr0
Bag Size: 12" x 3"
Boat Safety, Paddling, rescue