This paddle float lies low conforming to the shape of your deck. Its low profile keeps it very secure and is ready to go at a moments notice.
- Stays put due to its curved conforming shape
- Durable Polyester Shell
- No inflation / deflation required
- Double paddle pockets
- Anchoring straps
- Also useful for kneeling or sitting while packing or relaxing
- High Density Closed Cell Foam
- More secure with lower overall profile.
- Quickly deploys with two paddle blade pockets allowing use from either end.
- High visibility reflective tape identifies the opening of the blade pocket and provides visibility to others in low light conditions.
- Anchoring straps on either end of the paddle float allow it to be secured to the kayak.
Weight: 450 g
Dimensions: 18"L x 8.5"W x 3.5"D
Buoyancy: 15 lbs
Safety, Rescue, Camps, Schools, Cabin, Lakes, Rivers