Set yourself up to be the recipient of some serious campground envy! Tensleep Station tents feature a spacious front vestibule with walls that zip to create a “screened-in porch” area perfect for reading a book, watching the sun go down, or playing cards with the kids while dad naps in the back. With enough liveable space to play a mean game of Twister, Tensleep Station tents are as luxurious as they are practical. Perfect for family car camping!
- Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility.
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade.
- Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Two large doors and two vestibules
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester.
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors.
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame.
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule.
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGETRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Trail Weight: 16lb 8oz
- Packed Weight: 18lb 1oz
- Footprint Weight: 1lb 7oz
- Packed Size: 27"x15"x5"
- Floor Area: 90sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 38.5sq ft
- Head Height: 75"