6 person / 4 season
With more square footage than some apartments, the Flying Diamond shelter is so much more than your bog-standard tent! Big Agnes’ biggest base camping design, and the perfect car-camping choice with two rooms and a huge awning so you can relax, stretch out, and hang with the whole family!
Put the kids to sleep in the back while you stay up to play cards, use the large vestibule as a wet room on muddy days, or use your trekking poles to set up the awning and whip up pancakes in the shade. No matter what you've got planned, this luxurious tent is the perfect base for your group adventures.
- Four season, free standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- DAC Combination Lightweight Aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Color coded pole ends, webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester rip stop, with nylon mesh windows
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Tent may be separated into one large room and one smaller room with stowable partition wall
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- One large vestibule off main room and one access door off smaller, back room
- Both access doors have vertical zippers with storm flaps which may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- 10 mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 20 hook stakes included
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
Trail Weight: 17lb 10oz
Packed Weight: 19lb 13oz
Footprint Weight: 2lb 3oz
Packed Size: 8" x 14" x 25"
Floor Area: 90.5sq ft
Vestibule Area: 26.5sq ft
Head Height: 66"-49"