A tried-and-tested design that will last you through years of trips. Rugged aluminum poles hold up the basic dome structure while a fly rod holds the fly out over the doors to allow for dry entry and functional venting during rain. The El Capitan series of tents continues to be Eureka's top selling canoe tripping tent. Vents located towards the top of the tent allow for hot air to rise out creating a venting draft which draws cool air in from the bottom.
- Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules ensuring dry tent entry and providing functional vestibule space for storage.
- Eureka's unique short zip vent panel (often referred to as the dog entry) combined with the patented high/low door venting system and interior mesh create a chimney air flow system.
- Ripstop Armatech polyester fabric simply outlasts other fabrics when exposed to damaging UV rays from the sun.
- All door and vestibule zippers use size 10, the largest and strongest possible.
- Door mesh panels and interior roof mesh panels have zip in covers to retain warmth, making these the best 3 season tents sold in Canada.
- Weight Max: MAX 8 lb 14 oz / 4.04kg
- Weight Min: 7 lb 14oz/ 3.58 kg
- Pack Size: 7”x20” / 20x50cm
- Fly Material: 75D Armatech Ripstop polyester 2000mm
- Floor Space: 75D Armatech polyester 5000mm
- Frame: Aluminium 9.5/11mm
- Capacity: 3