Camping that isn't cramping. In our humble opinion, the industry’s standard definition of a 2 & 4 person tent footprint is too damn small. For Freecountry Camping, we think that’s cramping, not camping. We’re happy to introduce an upgrade to your standard room. Everyone needs plenty of elbow room and headspace, especially if you’re logging some tent time in the rain. Our Suite Dream series provides unprecedented roominess for you, your friends and all your stuff!
- Freestanding rectangular-plus dome tent
- Rectangular floor has an additional triangular piece in the rear for extra roominess! Fits a Queen-sized air bed and gear
- Single pole set. Aluminum sections are shock-corded and joined together at the center hub. Very quick set-up and no lost parts at tear down!
- Two doors give easy access to either camper
- Full-coverage top fly provides maximum protection in bad weather.
- Clear windows in the front vestibule allow visibility and light to filter in. In good weather this vestibule opening can serve as an awning. The rear vestibule has a large side-opening door with 2 air vents on either side
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- Polyester nylon Footprint is included. Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead
- Mesh pockets organize small gear and keep it off of the floor
- Zippered carry duffle has individual compartments for the tent body and fly along with a pocket for the tent poles
- Camp Comfort System Compatible
- Sleeping Capacity: 2
- Floor Size: 7 ft x 5 ft
- Interior Peak Height: 4 ft
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
- Pack Size: 6 in x 21 in
- Floor Area: 39.4 ft²
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area Front: 14.4 ft²
- Vestibule Area Rear: 2 ft²