The Elektra™ Rendezvous feature Atlas’ patent-pending Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS), engineered for comfort and efficiency with every step. The hassle-free Strapp™ binding provides excellent arch support in gender-specific lasts so you can stay out on the trail longer.
The Elektra women’s designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women’s snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Our Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Strapp™ Binding: The Strapp™ binding offers Wrapp™ binding function - molded arch support, one-pull Uniloop design, no-hassle straps and gender-specific lasts - with a minimalist approach at an increased value.
- Twin-Trac™ Toe Crampon: Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
- Heel Cleat: Our first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
- Light-Ride™ Suspension: Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Size: 23",27"
- Snowshoe Series: Trail Walking
- Suspension: Light-Ride Suspension
- Heel Lift: No