Standing atop the Day Hiking Series, the Elektra™ Treeline is packed with features to tackle your favorite winter hikes, with the lightweight, smooth-striding design of Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS), the comfort of the Wrapp™ Helix binding, and the confidence of advanced aft traction, these shoes will take you to the treeline and beyond.
- Boa® Closure System: The stainless steel lace evenly distributes pressure across the foot for the most comfortable and secure fit. This system is durable, easy to use and allows for on-the-fly adjustments.
- Reactiv™ Frame: Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our 6061 aluminum Reactiv™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon: The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Advanced Aft Traction:
Our surest grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction. The integrated heel lift bar ties directly into the traction for deeper penetration with each step.
- Light-Ride™ Suspension: Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Wrapp™ Helix Binding: The Wrapp™ Helix binding blends Atlas' proven Wrapp™ series design with the added performance of the Boa® Closure System. This provides a secure fit each and every time, the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical.
Sizing & Specifications:
Size: 27 in (69 cm)
Load Capacity: 120-200+ lbs
Women, Brush, Forest, Quick Turing, Inclinces