A women's snowshoe for travelling over uneven terrain, on or off trails. Comfortable bindings eliminate pressure points, allowing good circulation and warmer feet through the day. Solid crampons with plenty of teeth inspire confidence on icy sections and steep slopes. You can head to the trails worry-free and in comfort thanks to a heel lift bar, Wrapp Trail binding and Light-Ride Suspension.
- Frames are aluminum in a unique V-shape with a tapered design and turned-up tails that track straight in deep snow and pull less snow as you step, saving you energy.
- Nytex decking resists abrasion, withstands cold temperatures and sheds snow.
- Spring-loaded suspension holds the snowshoes close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and allow deep crampon penetration.
- Twin-Trac Toe crampons and rear heel cleat for traction in all directions.
- Light-Ride suspension
- Wrapp Trail bindings have comfortable and easy-to-use cinch straps.
- 19 degree heel lift for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
- Heel Lift: Yes
- Frame: Aluminum
- Material: Nytex decking
- Surface Area: 176 In² / 1135 cm²
- Weight (per pair): 4.08 lbs / 1.82 kg
- User Weight: 120-200 lbs / 54-91 kg