The women's specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
- The Nora is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- Large zippered pockets
- Reflective accents
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Thin, ventilated back panel
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 1 - Waist