Made for the wettest and coldest climes, this H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/windproof 2-layer, 3-in-1 polyester (50% recycled) stretch-twill parka is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with micro-brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe; one internal chest pocket
- 100% Recycled Down: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); zip-out parka has chevron baffles for a flattering shape
- Contoured Fit and Attachment Tabs: Front and back princess seams; liner jacket has attachment tabs
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- Weight: 1,446 g (51 oz)
- Fabric: Body: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Insulated parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved