The McMurdo Parka, North Faces longest men's coat, has a long list of must-have features. It is windproof, waterproof, breathable and insulated with 550-fill goose down.
- 100% windproof fabric
- Low-profile, reverse-coil-zip chest handwarmer pockets
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- 550 fill goose down
- Removable faux-fur ruff
- Internal emergency gaiter built into hood
- Relaxed fit
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Avg Weight: 1490 G (3 Lbs 4.56 Oz)
- Center Back: 32.5"
- Body: 70D X 160D 158 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton Plain Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union