A shoe for people who want to shop in line with their values, the Crossamphibian Swift is made with a generous amount of recycled and/or natural materials. But this is still a super comfortable, performance shoe that breathes, drains, and fits great for every outdoor summer adventure.
- Sustainably built:Every pair of Crossamphibian Swift includes the equivalent of 1.75 plastic bottles, 2 ears of corn, and 10grams of bamboo fibers. All post consumer.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Lightweight, water-friendly synthetic textile and nylon mesh uppers offer support and durability; mesh is designed to keep grit out, let water flow freely and dry quickly
- Lycra and neoprene linings are soft and quick drying for a comfortable feel even when wet
- Protective synthetic thermoplastic urethane toe caps protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Traditional lacing system ensures a secure fit
- Collapsible backs let you wear these with neoprene booties or socks, or as convenient slides
- Close-to-foot Sensifit design cradles your feet for a precise fit that minimizes foot slippage inside the shoes
- Molded EVA midsoles absorb shock and offer ample cushioning for all-day wear; textile footbed covers ensure comfort underfoot
- Siping on outsoles provides additional traction in wet conditions
- Wet Traction Contagrip rubber outsoles on the Salomon Crossamphibian Swift water shoes deliver excellent traction in wet or dry conditions
- Weight: 210 g
- Upper : Nylon mesh/textile
- Lining: Lycra/neoprene
- Midsole : EVA
- Support : EVA
- Outsole : Rubber