The Perception Carolina series of sit-in touring kayaks are for beginner to intermediate paddlers who value comfort and stability in a boat that can easily explore all day on a wide range of waterways. The Perception Carolina 14.0 kayak’s category-leading comfort and versatility makes it the best value in touring kayaks. The incredible stability is perfect for new paddlers, while the experienced will appreciate its speed and agility.
The longer length of this 14-foot design adds speed, stability and the ability to hold more gear as you explore quiet coastal and inland waterways Full days and overnights are a pleasure thanks to spacious dry storage and the deluxe comfort of a six-way adjustable seat.
- Front and rear dry storage with easy-on/off sealed covers for security and access to gear.
- Leg padding along cockpit edge for comfort and support.
- Back-friendly, extra cushy ergonomic Zone DLX Seat with adjustable backrest for optimal support and comfort. Seatback adjusts forwards, backward up and down; tilt-adjust seat bottom supports thighs in the perfect paddling position.
- Easy to Carry, optimized design and construction makes this boat easier to carry at only 53 lbs.
- Multiple Footrests to accommodate paddlers of all sizes for maximum comfort.
- Bungee cord lashes throughout the deck to secure gear within easy reach.
- Spacious easy-entry cockpit is spray skirt compatible for added dryness.
- Reflective safety lines for low-light visibility and ease of re-entry.
- Secure your paddle within reach when not in use.
- Most secure paddling experience
- Highest UV, impact and abrasion resistance
- Rudder capable to help steer in winds or currents. (rudder sold separately)
- Length: 14' / 427 cm
- Width: 24.5 in / 62 cm
- Deck Height: 14.5 in / 37 cm
- Cockpit Length: 39.5 in / 100 cm
- Cockpit Width: 21.5 in / 55 cm
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Boat Weight: 54 lbs / 24 kg