Re-designed in recent years, this old favourite now has a modernized deck profile, keyhole cockpit, and recessed deck fittings. Now featuring increased foot room, the Whistler is a great option for paddlers wanting to move up from a recreational kayak, or start out with a seaworthy transitional design. A great kayak for activity-oriented paddlers like photographers or fishermen.
- Fish Form: Widest ahead of the cockpit, Fish form kayaks have a more blunt entry but will have a more slender exit through the water
- Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides
- Keyhole Cockpit: A keyhole cockpit blends the openness of a recreational cockpit and the integrated thigh braces of a touring cockpit
- Shallow V: The “V” shape improves tracking, has a lively feel and delivers very comfortable stability
- Deck rigging bungee
- Reflective perimeter rigging
- Padded seat bottom and backrest
- Bow and Stern bulkhead
- Rudder System
- Length: 14' 6"
- Weight: 58 lbs (with rudder)
- Width: 24"
- Deck Height: 14.75"
- Cockpit: 37.25" x 16.5"
- Bow Hatch: 9.5" x 9.5"
- Rear Hatch: 16.5" x 11"
- Max Capacity: 400 lbs
- Paddler Size: Small-Large
- Recommended Paddler Weight: 110 - 275 lbs