The Equinox GT is the new, smaller sister to the Solstice GT. Targeting medium length excursions, the Equinox GT delivers wonderful glide, tracking and maneuverability. A perfect kayak for after work cruises and long weekends. The Equinox GT features a secure key-hole cockpit and modest volume storage hatches allowing comfort even when traveling light.
- Symmetrical Form: Symmetrical form is just as it sounds. The shape is identical fore and aft from the center point of the kayak.
- Shallow Arch: These have good initial stability and are highly maneuverable.
- Keyhole Cockpit: A keyhole cockpit blends the openness of a recreational cockpit and the integrated thigh braces of a touring cockpit. The result is an easy to enter and exit cockpit that offers performance, fit, and solid connectivity to the kayak.
- Style: N. American Touring
- Length: 16' 0" (487.68cm)
- Width: 24.00" (60.96cm)
- Depth: 13.50" (34.29cm)
- Cockpit Size: 32.75" (83.185cm) x 16.75" (42.545cm)
- Bow Hatch: 7.00" (17.78cm) x 15.00" (38.1cm), Volume: 13.00Gal. (49.14L)
- Stern Hatch: 8.00" (20.32cm) x 16.00" (40.64cm), Volume: 20.00Gal. (75.6L)
- Paddler Size: Small - Large