Knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- MiDori® bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Patagonia original art (FROW, FHFG, BOLW, BBFY, SUPI, SRGX, LSMX)
- Capilene® Cool Daily provides built-in 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Camping, Urban, Beach, Paddling, Backpacking