The Women's Smartloft 60 Jacket is smarter than your average garment. It uses proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, a DWR coated nylon shell, and Merino wool next to skin to manage sweat and odor. It even teaches night classes at our local community college on how to stay comfortable in rough weather.
- SmartLoft 60: Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
- DWR Finish: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Wind Protection: Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odor management
- Merino 250 panels provide ease of movement and breathability
- 2 zip hand pockets, internal zip chest pocket with cord routing
- Thumbholes at wrist
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Panels - 100% Merino Wool; Fill - 88% Wool, 12% Polyester
Garment Weight: 337 g = 11.9 oz
Care: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron As Needed. Do Not Dry Clean. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Iron Decorations.
Layering, Cabin, By The Fire, Hiking, Camping, Fall, Winter