Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Capilene Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- MiDori bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Impeccably crafted with minimal stitching and seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Capilene Cool Daily provides built-in 50+ UPF sun protection
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafe during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and Cross-Dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with MiDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.