The Nitro's full-carbon blade offers ultimate performance with a light and buoyant feel on the water and a smooth back face for a quiet stroke. This is a versatile use paddle that is at home surfing, charging down wind or touring.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Progressive mid-size rectangular blade fits the widest range of paddlers and allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of all around SUP use.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Full carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and light weight.
Surface Area: 100 sq in
Blade Length x Width: 19 x 7.3 in
Weight (75"): 631g/22.25oz