Built for performance and designed for comfort, the Lone Pine sleeping bags are the perfect choice for three-season car camping adventures. Semi-rectangular sleeping bag with a 30-degree F temperature rating features a comfort-focused shape that blends the thermal efficiency and performance of a mummy bag with added wiggle room.
- Built for performance and designed for comfort make the perfect choice for three-season car camping adventures.
- Semi-rectangular sleeping bag with a 30-degree F temperature rating features a comfort-focused shape that blends the thermal efficiency and performance of a mummy bag with added wiggle room.
- EN temperature tested and rated, our HQ synthetic insulation provides dependable warmth in all conditions by maintaining loft and durability in a lightweight construction.
- Versatile sleeping bag features a full-length draft tube with anti-snag guard, insulated face baffle, internal pocket, and a full-length locking #5 zipper (both side and foot).
- Part of Eureka's patent-pending Camp Comfort Sleep System, the Stealth-Grip super-soft, suede-like fabric on the bottom shell helps keep the bag from shifting during the night.
- Full length (side + foot) locking #5 zipper
- Full length draft tube with anti-snag guard
- Insulated face baffle
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack included
- A Camp Comfort Sleep System product
- Shape: Semi-Rectangular
- Temperature Rating: 30 °F / -1 °C
- EN Limit (Rating For Men): 34 °F / 1 °C
- EN Comfort (Rating For Women): 43 °F / 6 °C
- Insulation: Synthetic
- Insulation Type: Eureka! Insulcore HQ
- Construction: Horizontal Offset Quilt
- Shell Fabric: 50D 300T Polyester taffeta (top), Eureka! Stealth-Grip™ (bottom)
- Liner Fabric: 68D 240T Peached polyester
- Zipper Description: #5
- Zipper Side: Right
- Pockets: 1
- Colour: Estate Blue
||Stuff Sack Size
||3 lbs 1 oz
||1 lbs 8 oz
||9 x 16 in
||78 x 33 in
||3 lbs 5 oz
||1 lbs 10 oz
||9 x 16 in
||6 ft 6 in
||84 x 33 in