Campsite gourmet. Take your camp cooking past the basics and let your inner gourmet chef go wild with the Spire LX stove! Gourmet cooking at your campsite is a reality with our Jetboil® engineered simmer control valve that delivers the most precise and consistent cooking flame. Cook pancakes just right, or blast the BTU's for high heat, quick boil. When it's time to expand your kitchen, utilize the patent-pending JetLink™ accessory port to attach the Luna accessory burner, or another Eureka! stove, and whip up a full feast for your family and friends - all from a single fuel source.
- Rotary ignition for easy and consistent lighting
- Jetboil® engineered simmer control valve for ultimate precision and control
- Each high-output burner delivers 10,000 BTUs of cooking power to meet all the needs of campsite cooking
- Burners are spaced so you can use 10” and 12” pots side-by-side and the Spire LX has a removable lid, which is handy if you have a really big pot!
- Removable top grate allows for easy cleaning of the stainless steel drip tray
- A windscreen on each side protects your flame for consistent output
- Rugged bumpers on each corner protect the stove against bumps
- Nonslip rubber feet prevent the stove from sliding on slick surfaces and these feet are adjustable so you can level the stove on any surface
- Stoves can be daisy chained from one to another for the ultimate camp kitchen!
- Chassis, lid and windscreens are durable steel; the cooking grate is nickel plated steel
Fuel Type: Propane
Rotary: Power Per burner
Length: 21.5 in
Width: 13.1 in
Height: 4.2 in
Minimum Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz
Burner Spacing: 11 in
Campsite, Family, Parties, Cabin