Our PhD Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks bring together the comfort of Merino with body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and an Achilles tab to help prevent sock slippage and provide you with a sock that can handle it all. Featuring our 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, and Shred Shield technology to reduce wear from toes, our thinnest running sock helps keep you comfortable in your low-cut running shoes for the long road ahead.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Ultra Light Cushion
- The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Virtually Seamless Toe for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Height: Low Ankle
- Materials: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean
- Style Number: SW001403