Waterproof Protection from Drips and Downpours. The Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks with Hydrostop are designed to keep you warm, comfortable, and on the move in the chilliest weather conditions. Waterproof, breathable, and very warm, they're an ideal choice when you're outside in the snow, ice, mud or frigid rain.
*Please note that due to the close bond between sock cuff and skin, over prolonged use, some people may experience minor skin irritation due to the Hydrostop barrier rubbing against the skin. For those who experience any irritation, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time.
- Unique hydrophilic membrane that's 100% waterproof yet pulls moisture away from your skin at the molecular level -- keeping you dry and cool all at the same time
- Hydrostatic Head of >20,000mm and the addition of Hydrostop technology, which creates a barrier between your skin and the sock to help prevent water from coming in through the top of the sock, our socks stay waterproof under the toughest of conditions
- Constructed with the finest Merino wool and an added a layer of terry-loop stitching. This loop stitching actually traps heat within the air pockets keeping you warmer when you're in the coldest conditions
- Unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration steam and warm air from inside the sock
- Designed with a seamless construction including hand-linked flat toe seams and the addition of elastic support on the ankle, heel and instep
- 4-way stretch for great fit and wearability
- Outer Layer - 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Layer - 35% Merino Wool, 35% Acrylic, 22% Polyester, 3.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane, 1% TPU
- Care: Wash at 40ºC/105ºF, Low Tumble Dry or Drip Dry, Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach