With a lightweight build you'll love, Smartwool's Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite provides you with targeted cushioning on the shin, ball, and heel for protection without bulk in tight fitting boots. These over-the-calf ski socks feature our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure the perfect fit and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. A perfect match for your tight-fitting ski boots, these socks help you find that powder-filled passion on every run.
- Women's Specific Fit: Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning: Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Height: 13"
- Made: Knit in USA: 60% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.