For those days when you feel like getting way, way out there, our Women's PhD® Nordic Light Elite socks help boost performance and comfort. With durable, Indestructawool™ technology, a 4 Degree™ elite fit system, and body-mapped mesh zones for breathability, these socks designed for cross country skiing will help keep your feet warm and snug as you cruise through the winter countryside.
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning: Targeted cushioning designed to provide comfort and protect without adding bulk
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in USA
- Sock Style: Crew
- Height: 7.5"
- Imported Yarns: 53% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 3% Elastane