Sealskinz designed the Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock with Hydrostop to keep you dry and on the move in wet and chilly conditions. Wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including cold and numb feet, blisters, frostbite, and worse. This sock will keep you dry and warm in rain, snow, and mud, through stream crossings, and standing in leaky waders.
*Please note that due to the close bond between sock cuff and skin, over prolonged use, some people may experience minor skin irritation due to the Hydrostop barrier rubbing against the skin. For those who experience any irritation, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time.
- Waterproof socks are ideal choice when there's a risk of getting your feet wet while hiking, cycling, commuting, hunting, fishing, or working outside
- Hydrosto: Silicone-like (although it is silicone-free) elastic taping around the inside cuff of the sock. This added protection reduces the chances of water dripping down your leg into your sock
- Featuring a three-layer bonded construction that combines a 100% waterproof hydrophilic membrane
- Unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration
- Seamless construction including hand-linked flat toe seams and the addition of elastic support on the ankle, heel and instep
- Outer Layer - 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Layer - 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Nylon, 1% TPU
- Care: Wash at 40ºC/105ºF, Low Tumble Dry or Drip Dry, Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach