Point your compass south and navigate big adventures with the SoBo hiking sock. The low-profile micro crew is up for a challenge, with a touch of cushioning in blister-prone zone and all the climate-control perks of Merino Wool to get you thru the headiest (or sweatiest) of hikes.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Weight: Lightweight
- Height: The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Materials: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- Cushion: Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
- Style Number: 1977
||4.5 - 7
||2.5 - 5
||35 - 37.5
||2.5 - 4.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||38 - 40.5
||5 - 7
||10 - 11.5
||8 - 9.5
||41 - 42.5
||7.5 - 9