If you're on the trail of our softest women's hiking sock – look no further. The twisted yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way we knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with cushion underfoot and in the leg for a softer step and hiking boot comfort.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odour resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Height: Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- Weight: Midweight
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Materials: 64% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Style Number: 1983
||4.5 - 7
||2.5 - 5
||35 - 37.5
||2.5 - 4.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||38 - 40.5
||5 - 7
||10 - 11.5
||8 - 9.5
||41 - 42.5
||7.5 - 9