A handy strap on traction for any boot to give you extra grip on ice and snow.
- A ten-pointed polyamide structure, which does not require adjustment to adapt to any type of shoe, in any size.
- Properly used, the Spider will provide an important margin of safety to the trekker who finds himself on snow, iced-over trails, wet grass and heather or simply hiking on steep, muddy terrain.
- While helpful to hunters and mountain photographers, Spiders are especially useful to professionals who encounter snow and ice on a daily basis in winter: park rangers, loggers and snow-making, equipment operators at ski resorts.
- Mountain Rescue Teams will appreciate the fact that Spiders may be adjusted to any shoes without tools.
- The two parts fit together for transport with the points facing inwards for safety.