Camping luxury has a new look and feel with the Comfort Plus Self Inflating Sleeping Mat. This is a plush, 3-inch thick, light and easy to use option for anyone looking for maximum comfort. The Delta Core™ technology removes weight and bulk without compromising comfort. A lightweight but luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric is used on the top surface and each mat is embossed with a non-slip grip print to keep your sleeping bag on the sleeping mat. We've literally put a twist on our multi-function valve to ensure super-fast deflation without fighting re-inflation as you roll it up.
- R-Value of 4.1 - sufficient warmth for early Spring to late Fall. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- 4 Season: Warm enough for spring to fall and even winter camping
- Durability: This luxurious fabric has been engineered to provide you many nights of camping comfort
- 3” thick foam and the knitted polyester upper face fabric provide an amazingly comfortable night’s sleep
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor
- Utilizes Delta Core technology, which significantly reduces weight and packed volume
- Supplied PillowLock patches keep your Sea to Summit pillow firmly attached to the mat
- R-Value: 4.1
- Fabric: 30D polyester knitted upper, 30D polyester base
- Foam: Delta Core technology
- Top Width: 20 in / 51 cm
- Bottom Width: 16 in / 41 cm
- Length: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Thickness: 3.125 in / 8 cm