From put-in to camp, takeout to pub, the NRS Men's Vibe provides the comfort and traction you expect in a quality water shoe. And it looks good while doing it.
- The Vibe combines technical capability and style with unsurpassed comfort with or without socks.
- Constructed with tough, quick-drying Cordura® nylon, durable rubber rand outsole, and a highly breathable tongue and toe-box, this shoe protects your feet from sticks and stones and keeps them ventilated for all-day comfort.
- We tuned the interior for barefoot comfort with low-profile seams, and a non-absorbent EVA foam footbed that amplifies comfort while offering added support without absorbing water.
- Drainage ports in the instep help clear water from the shoe after wading or swimming.
- Our specially formulated rubber outsole is siped to deliver excellent traction for launching, landing, scouting and portaging.
- We've stamped our home state of Idaho on the sole, because playing in our backyard makes us feel like kids again.
- Material Upper: 1000 denier nylon
- Sole: Siped, sticky rubber
- Marking Sole: No
- Insole: EVA foam
- Closure System: Laces