9.8 Crag Classic Rope, a perfect choice for all-around climbers. A high-quality Mammut rope for sport climbing and traditional climbing. Excellent handling, the best combination of diameter, weight and reliable durability. The 9.8 Crag Classic Rope is a classic Mammut single rope based on the best-selling Eternity.
- Mammut Classic ropes are PFC-free, untreated all-purpose ropes that offer great performance in the climbing gym or while scaling an actual rock face out in good weather. They are often a particularly good choice for beginners.
- 100% Polyamide
- Bluesign PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign APPROVED materials / accessories.
- PFC Free
- Weight [g]: 64
- Diameter: 9.8 mm
- Stretch on first fall: 32.7
- Sheath proportion: 38
- UIAA dry test: 46
- Static elongation single rope: 8
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 7 - 8