9.5 Crag Classic Rope: the classic among Mammut single ropes. As an all-around rope, it is suitable for both sport climbing and traditional climbing. This first-class all-arounder incorporates the proven properties of our best-selling Mammut Infinity rope with a perfect balance of diameter, light weight and handling. This combination also allows the 9.5 Crag Classic Rope to achieve perfect performance.
- Mammut Classic ropes are PFC-free, untreated all-purpose ropes that offer great performance in the climbing gym or while scaling an actual rock face out in good weather. They are often a particularly good choice for beginners.
- 100% Polyamide
- Bluesign PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign APPROVED materials / accessories.
- PFC Free
- Weight [g]: 59
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Stretch on first fall: 33
- Sheath proportion: 40
- UIAA dry test: 46
- Static elongation single rope: 8
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 6 - 7