Based on the award-winning, patented Hi Life 11.0 design, the Hi Five utilizes all the attributes of the renowned Hi Life, yet shrinks them down into a package perfectly sized for kids.
The Hi Five is the ultimate kids' watercraft with unique features like a swim-up deck, ample standing surface, paddle rest, easy-to-use carry handles, and two Solo Mount accessory recesses, all to ensure hours of enjoyment on the water. It's perfect for lakes, ponds, and calm coastal waters. With its intentional “room to grow” design, the Hi Five will provide years of enjoyment as they grow with the boat. Best of all, the Hi Five comes with an appropriately-sized kids' kayak paddle.
- A hybrid approach to kids kayaking - it’s a kayak and a SUP!
- Offers room to grow - age range will depend on both the size and skill level of the individual paddler, but typically covers ages 5-14 (up to 120 lbs)
- Easy to paddle - an efficient watercraft that tracks well
- Safe & stable - a kid-tested design to ensure maximum stability and safety
- Swim-up Deck - the rear swim deck platform makes it easy to exit for a quick dip and reboard with ease
- Kid hitch & tether system - allows kids to attach their boat to mom and dad's and get a tow when they tire, or just for fun
- Bow toggle handle in front and molded-in center carry handle
- Molded-in rear handles allow for lockable storage
- Molded-in paddle rest provides easy paddle storage while swimming or taking a break
- Solo Mount accessory recesses - enables drill-less accessory mounting options (sold separately)
- Upgradeable - can add deck pads, paddle leashes and tethers, and Solo Mount-compatible accessories
- Package includes a high quality, kid-sized kayak paddle
- Length: 6' / 183 cm
- Width: 24" / 61 cm
- Boat Weight: 21 lbs / 10 kg
- Deck Height: 8" / 20 cm
- Max Capacity: 120 lbs / 54 kg